There has been an increase in business burglaries in the past two weeks in the Parks. Here are some safety tips for your business and home:
1. Make sure your alarm box has a passive. Even if it is situated in the roof or a cupboard.
2. Check your electric fencing and perimeter. Trim foliage to avoid false alarms.
3. Install exterior lighting
4. Test your alarms and panic buttons regularly. Call the Control Room before initiating a test.
5. Ensure gate motors are properly secured and locked.
6. When you are home, put your garden beams on when possible, not only at night.
7. Report any suspicious activity by calling CORTAC on 0861 267 822.